Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 1 Insanity Max30

Day 1.. Insanity Max30...

So I have completed Insanity T25 and Asylum, first time I tried Asylum I quit not even completing a week it was difficult really difficult but I love SHAUNT and I wanted to not give up so easy so I did it again I did modify some things but I did complete it.. Now along comes Max30.. this is a great program because of many reasons, 1 its Shaun T and 2 its 30 min a day 5 days a week... I am a cardio girl and the last 2 months I did Piyo which is an amazing program but there isn't any HIIT workouts so I kinda slacked in that dept and that is one of my goals with the program, it's to get my endurance and stamina back up where it was.

Insanity was my very first Beachbody program and I had amazing results. SO about the workout I have to say the moves are different than Insanity and T25 I would NOT compare to T25 its definitely more like Insanity (crazy crazy).  With Max one of the other neat things is you can choose MODIFIER always so that YOU follow her ( and its still challenging)

Day 1 was Cardio challenge  you start out with chest open jacks.. these are pretty "easy" then its onto jack uppercuts now the feet start to burn ( I have feet issues the last maybe 8months) then its 1 2 3 touch the knee I totally love this and its my favorite move..I feel like I'm going to start to gas out and my feet have pins and needles so I start to follow Danielle for a few seconds till the pain subsides totally did the cross jacks modified , at the 2 min mark now its high knee jab.. reg /modified together on this one.. knees not so high.. now its time to push and redo all these moves then an active stretch. here is the 5 min mark..

Water break...............

Squat kicks regular and modified, next up pike up spider lunge didn't have to modify this one but feet were burning.. many moves not from Insanity such as 10 & 2 definitely had to modify with the foot work. Now it's redoing from squat kicks.. Medicine ball twist was pretty difficult and this is where I burnt it out right after this move... plank jack in and out .. great there is modifier.. here is where I maxed out 11:09

Next set,,4 jab 4 high knee really love this one reg and modify super awesome core workout, plank jack in and out.. repeat set GO HARD

Waterbreak.................20 seconds

Next set  Plyo power knee un modified , scissor stance jack.. NO BUENO... followed Danielle the modifier entire time. shoulder tap in and out reg/modifier (mostly for uncoordination) .. repeat set.. go hard pick it up he says...  17 minutes in to the workout... my heart rate monitor is beeping like crazy...

Water break at the 20 min mark ... 20 second break

ohhh love this set... Slap back jack.... great core work.. feet were really burning.. ohhh snap next up Suicide Burpees  unmodified.. heart rate monitor is on overdrive LOL onto Plank Speed tap... another great core workout.. REPEAT go hard.. go fast.. go max  suicide burpees really suck at this point.. I really love how he says BREATHE... yeah easier said than done..

Water break at the 25 min mark.... 20 second rest

Last 5 min ... chair squat.. had a little difficulty with this move I am thinking I didn't have proper form. football runs.. I love love love .. kept thru the entire time and 2 jab 2 tuck (modified) certain jumps bother my feet than others..  Repeat.. hittin it hard, going for max out... OUCH>>> day one DONE..


1 comment: