Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Why Become a Beachbody Coach?




Seriously tho, if your a stay at home mom? If your a professional in the business world, if your already a fitness professional, if your retired, if your in college, YOU ARE NOT excluded. If you have a body and the desire to take care of it why NOT get paid to do it right? I started in 2010 while working in the insurance industry, NEVER did I ever think I would be in the health and fitness field besides working in HR or doing the computer input lol.. Then one day MY DESIRE to help others LIVE a better life got stronger than anything else, MY DESIRE to LIVE healthy BECAME stronger than anything else.
To be a coach you don't need certificates you don't need degrees YOU just need to the desire to SUCCEED.. Build your own FUTURE instead of working on building others.
I don't have a slushy commute, I don't have to worry about early release because of road conditions, I can call it a 1/2 day whenever I feel, I don't have to work 80 hrs a week, I don't need to worry about company overhead,I can take extended vacations and still work my business, there are so many great benefits to being a CEO, it was risky, it was scary to leave a secure job one that I started from ground zero to getting licensed in the industry but the passion for what I was doing wasn't there, I did it to do it, I did it for the security of having a good job with great benefits, all the while my time was just ticking away. The memories I didn't get to spend with my children was going to happen with my granchildren if I didn't do something about it. Now, at least my grandhcildren can say they spent alot of time with me and my children will say my mom was able to spend alot of time with her grandkids. Maybe it's not for everyone, but it works for me and it's working for many others. When I see my colleagues, fellow Beachbody coaches, creating their lives by design it makes me soo happy because I see family togetherness. I see couples spending time together.
I am looking to EXPLODE my TEAM in 2016 with HUGE GOALS and I want to take YOU with me. I have a few spots left in January to get training done and help YOU create a life that YOU so deserve.. BE YOUR OWN LIFESTYLE DESIGNER, it starts with WILL and DESIRE..
Come Join us~ you can find more information by watching this FREE informational video ➥➥ http://bit.ly/yourdreamjobishere and also be entered into the monthly drawing to win your choice of a Beachbody program.

*Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody coaching opportunity. Each Coaches income depends on his or hers own effort and commitment *



No comments:

Post a Comment